TOTAL. Tadaaa♥

Ako ay si... ♥

My photo
Manila, Philippines
I am Cyreen Louisse Pelingo Belando. 18 years living in God's own creation (EARTH). Born on the 15th of July 1992. Currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management. Junior student at Polytechnic University of the Philippines. A certified "iskolar ng bayan". :) For me, I'm the type of person who can let others laugh and giggle, but also has my own problems. Ayoko ng may malungkot, gusto ko nakikita kong masaya at nakangiti ang mga taong importante sakn. Para sakin, pag masaya ka, masaya nadin ako. :) Mahilig ako sa mga bata. Mahilig ako sa pusa. Di ako mahilig kumain kahit di halata sa katawan ko. Kasi malusog ako. :D Finance Collector ang tatay ko, ang nanay ko Teacher. Lima kaming magkakapatid, pangalawa ako sa pinakamatanda. 4 na babae isang lalaki, kasunod ko. -- Cylie, Me, Cyrus, Cyra, Cyara May dalawang pamangkin sa ate ko. Dalawang kyut na kyut at mababait na bata. :) -- Erin Zofia at Euan Jeno. May mga barkada kong masasabi ko naman talagang tunay at palaging anjan kapag kailangan mo. :) Masaya kong nakilala ko sila. :) TBC *to be continued.

Monday, September 5, 2011

TEARS

Tears...
Tears of JOY.
Tears of SADNESS.
Mourning.
Weeping.
Hurt.
Love.
Hatred.
Expectation.
Lies.


All of these happens in just one situation.
:( The fact that you just keep on crying on things you don't really know.
The things that keeps your face covered with sadness and tears.


For all the things I've done.
I'm deeply sorry. :(
I don't know how I could sincerely offer my apologies to someone I can call as my SISTER.
My twin. :|
My best friend. :(
Why does everything has to be so harsh:(


I can't even imagine how to face her. :|


I'm speechless.
I dunno what to say.


All I know is that, my fault is just that I fell in LOVE.
Fell in Love with the wrong person. :(
But, that wrong person is the reason why I caught myself smiling with no definite reason. :|
The reason why I should keep on holding on.
The reason why I wanted to go home early just to have some time with him and my sister's kids.


He's the reason why I felt so much happiness again.


Hoping things would get better soon.
I don't want to lose her. My best friend.
So as him, my forever. :|
They're both important and I treasure them so much.


How I wish I could set everything on its good point of view. :/


PRAY Cy.
That's the easiest way to get guidance to Him.
You are everything to Him.
He's Your Father.
Your Guide.
Your Everything.
Walk unto Him.
He never fails to listen.


Learn from it  Child. :(
Everything's going to be fine.


CHEER UP.:)


-952011/11:18pm

No comments:

Post a Comment