TOTAL. Tadaaa♥

Ako ay si... ♥

My photo
Manila, Philippines
I am Cyreen Louisse Pelingo Belando. 18 years living in God's own creation (EARTH). Born on the 15th of July 1992. Currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management. Junior student at Polytechnic University of the Philippines. A certified "iskolar ng bayan". :) For me, I'm the type of person who can let others laugh and giggle, but also has my own problems. Ayoko ng may malungkot, gusto ko nakikita kong masaya at nakangiti ang mga taong importante sakn. Para sakin, pag masaya ka, masaya nadin ako. :) Mahilig ako sa mga bata. Mahilig ako sa pusa. Di ako mahilig kumain kahit di halata sa katawan ko. Kasi malusog ako. :D Finance Collector ang tatay ko, ang nanay ko Teacher. Lima kaming magkakapatid, pangalawa ako sa pinakamatanda. 4 na babae isang lalaki, kasunod ko. -- Cylie, Me, Cyrus, Cyra, Cyara May dalawang pamangkin sa ate ko. Dalawang kyut na kyut at mababait na bata. :) -- Erin Zofia at Euan Jeno. May mga barkada kong masasabi ko naman talagang tunay at palaging anjan kapag kailangan mo. :) Masaya kong nakilala ko sila. :) TBC *to be continued.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Non-sense

Haha, just wanna post something here, i really dunno what to put. I just want to open my account to check and what not. Hmn, anyways, I dunno if Im gonna have what they call, VACATION. Argh. Effin subjects. :( Dunno wer to start. :/ Hateeeeee it. Oh, btw. XD I didnt fail in math of investment subject. I really thought of failing. :| Thankful na ko sa pasang-awa. :> Though it wouldnt look soo impressive on my certificate of grades. Hay, I dont want to stress myself on thinking of it second by second. :( Whoooo, how I wish I could reset all of those failing subjects. :/ Amf. :( Aryt, cant think of any to put here na. Soooo, TC everyone.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment